CBSE Launches Artificial Intelligence Community for Students: All You Need to Know
Source – https://www.dqindia.com/
CBSE has launched an artificial intelligence community for students across the country in collaboration with Intel India to create an AI-ready generation
CBSE in partnership with Intel India has launched an artificial intelligence community for students in its efforts to help build a digital-first mindset and support an AI-ready generation. The platform aims at encouraging students to build real-life social impact artificial intelligence solutions as well as to collaborate and share their creations with others in the community.
The AI Student Community (AISC) is open for all students of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and also for students of non-CBSE schools. The platform has been created in line with the National Education Policy 2020, which emphasizes on the importance of artificial intelligence and highlights on the efforts needed to prepare students of the country for an AI-driven economy.
Benefits of Joining the CBSE Artificial Intelligence Community for Students
Students who join the platform will be access to free videos on artificial intelligence and python, introduction to AI, AI domains, AI ethics, self-directed python notebooks, and so on. Apart from that, the platform also offers various other benefits to students such as:
- Students will be able to learn artificial intelligence as a skill and its application for creating social impact projects through webinars with Intel AI-certified coaches and experts.
- Participants will be given access to AI learning resources curated from across the world.
- Students can also attend webinars and face-to-face boot camps to enhance their artificial intelligence skills.
- Students can participate in online challenges to test their knowledge and up-level themselves, and also share their experiences as blogs.
- The community will serve as a platform for participants to connect with other students from across the country, and discuss and deliberate on relevant AI topics in a moderator curated forum.
- National and international competitions will be organised for participants.
How to Join the CBSE Artificial Intelligence Community for Students
Interested students, who belong to classes 6 to 12, can join the platform by visiting the official page and then carrying out the following steps:
- Click on ‘Sign Up’ and fill in the required details such as name, name of school, gender, etc. and submit.
- A verification email will then be sent on the registered email-ID, using which students will have to verify their email address.
- After that, the student’s profile will be created and their registration confirmed as a member of the AISC.
Students, once registered, can log in anytime using their email address and password to access all the features of the CBSE Artificial Intelligence Community.