Source – engadget.com
Although the field of machine learning has only recently reached mainstream notoriety, machines have been taught to learn and make predictions from data for decades. You probably already make use of some of its more established applications like email spam filtering, optical character recognition of scanned documents, and animated dog ears in Snapchat.
But the true potential of machine learning has yet to be reached. If you want to make sense of this exciting area of computer science, and help build the future of AI-powered devices and services, the Complete Machine Learning Bundle is an essential overview of its commonly-used technologies and programming techniques. These courses typically cost hundreds of dollars when purchased separately, but you can get the full bundle for just $39 from GDGT Deals.
This collection includes the following courses:
- Quant Trading Using Machine Learning: Machine learning isn’t just used in the tech industry. Finance professionals are using machine learning to build stronger financial models, and better inform investment decisions. This crash course in quantitative trading will help you apply machine learning techniques to sophisticated financial concepts.
- Learn By Example: Statistics and Data Science in R: Master one of the most popular programming languages used in data science and statistical computing. In just 9 hours, you’ll understand the ins-and-outs of R, including how to apply it to the world of data.
- Learn By Example: Hadoop & MapReduce for Big Data Problems: In order to be a professional machine learning expert, you need to have professional working knowledge around big data. This course will teach you about Hadoop and MapReduce, two essential frameworks, with 14 hours of interactive learning.
- Byte Size Chunks: Java Object-Oriented Programming & Design: Java isn’t just one of the oldest programming languages, it remains one of the most essential. Master this object-oriented language with seven hours of video instruction.
- An Introduction to Machine Learning & NLP in Python: Now that you’re familiar with some must-know machine learning foundational concepts, you’ll dive into the meat of the topic. You’ll study natural language processing and the basics of how machine learning technologies like speech recognition are built. Then, you’ll dive in and build them yourself.
- Byte-Sized-Chunks: Twitter Sentiment Analysis (in Python): Why is Sentiment Analysis important? You’re about to find out with 4 hours of instruction on this essential practice that helps inform machines to better solve problems.
- Byte-Sized-Chunks: Decision Trees and Random Forests: As they say: practice makes perfect—and this course will put your knowledge to the test. Learn to implement two essential learning techniques as you explore solving an age old machine learning problem.
- An Introduction To Deep Learning & Computer Vision: How do you build an artificial neural network from scratch? This course will train you in deep learning, and put your skills to work.
- Byte-Sized-Chunks: Recommendation Systems: Conquer the challenge of building online recommendation tools—a skill that could very well be put to the test working for an ecommerce company.
- From 0 to 1: Learn Python Programming: Maybe you’ll start here or maybe you’ll end here—either way, Python is an essential skills for any tech professional to know. Dive in with 10.5 hours of instruction.
The combined value of all course content is over $700, but you can get it today for just $39. If you’re at all interested in getting hands-on experience in this exciting field of technology, get the Complete Machine Learning Bundle today.