DevOpsSchool will help you to learn this Splunk course and get online training & certification from our best and industry recognized trainers. We have both online as well as Offline classes for Datadog training.
Splunk is used for application management, security and compliance, as well as business and web analytics. It uses machine data for identifying data patterns, offering metrics, examining problems and providing intelligence for business operations.
This is the only one course in the world which can make you an expert and proficient Architect in Splunk Developers and Splunk Administration concepts.
This course covers various aspects of software developer, software engineer, security & SIEM, configuration management, continuous inspection, cloud AWS/Azure, operations, continuous integration, etc.
Multiple Live & Interactive Sessions | 250 Hrs. Self-paced Videos |15 Hrs Project & Exercises | Certified by DevOpsSchool | Life time Access to Videos Library | Interview & Assessment Support | Designed for Working Professionals & Freshers | Real time Projects | Lifetime Free Upgrade using Videos Library | 900+ Clients | 8000+ students enrolled | 1st week of every month batches starts | 50+ hiring partners | EMI options available | India’s top most technical institute | 4.6 rating out of 5.
1st week of every month
- Network Administrators
- System Administrators
- Application developers
- Software engineers
- Data engineers
- Solution architects
- IT professionals
- Security engineers
- IT Managers
- DevOps Practitioners
- Operations professionals
- Integration specialists
- Aspirants looking to work as Datadog professional can apply for this course.
Who is this program for
This program is for Security engineers, DevOps practitioners, Software engineers, IT professionals, System administrators, Operations professionals, and other related professionals.
Eligibility for this program
There are no such prerequisites for Splunk Program. That’s why we are will start all the concepts from scratch. Even, if any aspirant is planning to enter the IT world or Splunk this course will help them to get all the job-ready skills.
- Introduction to Splunk
- Setting up the Splunk Environment Concept
- Basic Searching Techniques
- Enterprise Splunk Architecture
- Splunking for DevOps and Security
- Application Development in Splunkbase
- Splunking on Hadoop with Hunk
- Composing Advanced Searches
- Generating Visualizations Using Commands
- Creating Search Macros
- Course Summary
- Optimizing Splunk Knowledge
- Managing Splunk Fields
- Using Tags and Event Types
- Course Summary
- Getting Familiar with Data Models and the Pivot Tool in Splunk
- Diving Deeper into Data Models
- Identifying Data Model Attributes
- Building Dashboards, Reports, and Alerts Using the Data Model
Curriculum & Course Details
What Is Splunk? Concept
- What Is Splunk?
- Machine Data
- Splunk Architecture
- Careers in Splunk
Setting up the Splunk Environment Concept
- Splunk Licensing
- Getting Splunk
- Installing Splunk
- Adding Data to Splunk
Basic Searching Techniques –
- Demo: Adding More Data
- Search in Splunk
- Demo: Splunk Search
- Splunk Search Commands
- Demo: Splunk Processing Language
- Splunk Reports
- Demo: Reporting in Splunk
- Splunk Alerts
- Demo: Alerts in Splunk
Enterprise Splunk Architecture
- Enterprise Splunk Architecture
- Installing Forwarders
- Demo: Installing Forwarders
- Demo: Troubleshooting Forwarder Installation
Splunking for DevOps and Security
Cloud Computing Terminology and Concepts
- Splunk in DevOps
- DevOps Demo
- Splunk in Security
- Enterprise Use Cases
Application Development in Splunkbase
- What Is Splunkbase?
- Navigating the Splunkbase
- Creating Apps for Splunk
- Benefits of Building in Splunkbase
Splunking on Hadoop with Hunk
- What Is Hadoop?
- Demo: Running HDFS Commands
- What Is Hunk?
- Demo: Installing Hunk
- Demo: Moving Data from HDFS to Hunk
- Course Introduction
- Course Overview
- What is Machine Data?
- What Are We Working With?
Composing Advanced Searches
- Introduction to Advanced Searching
- Eval and Fillnull Commands
- Other Splunk Command Usage
- Filter Those Results!
- The Search Job Inspector
Generating Visualizations Using Commands
- Introducing Splunk Visualizations
- Visualization Data Structures
- What Do You Want to See?
- Transforming Commands
- Single Value, Maps, and Gauges
Creating Search Macros
- What Are Search Macros?
- Using Search Macros within Splunk
- Macro Command Options and Arguments
- Other Advanced Searching within Splunk
- Course Review
- Case Study: Advanced Searching with Splunk
- Let’s Wrap!
Optimizing Splunk Knowledge
- Introduction to Knowledge
- Knowledge Objects and Categorization
- Data Enrichment and Data Models
- Naming Conventions
- Managing Knowledge Objects
Managing Splunk Fields
- What Are Fields?
- All Things Fields
- The Field Extractor
- Creating and Using Fields
- Creating and Using Calculated Fields
Using Tags and Event Types
- Tags and Event Types
- Tags and Events
- Creating and Using Tags
- Creating and Using Event Types
Getting Familiar with Data Models and the Pivot Tool in Splunk
- Who Is a Splunk Knowledge Manager?
- Introducing the Splunk Pivot Tool
- What Is a Data Model?
- Demo: Introduction to Pivot
Diving Deeper into Data Models
- The Benefits of Modeling Data
- The Ingredients of a Data Model
- Data Model Acceleration
- Data Model Configuration Files
- Demo: Explore an Existing Data Model
Identifying Data Model Attributes
- Data Model Datasets
- Dataset Field Categories
- Field Extractions
- Our Scenario
- Creating a Data Model that will Satisfy our Business Requirements, Part 1
- Creating a Data Model that will Satisfy our Business Requirements, Part 2
- Creating a Data Model that will Satisfy our Business Requirements, Part 3
Building Dashboards, Reports, and Alerts Using the Data Model
- Pivot Table Elements
- Visualization Types and Their Uses
- Creating a Dashboard, Reports, and Alerts from our Data Model, Part 1
- Creating a Dashboard, Reports, and Alerts from our Data Model, Part 2
- Creating a Dashboard, Reports, and Alerts from our Data Model, Part 3
- Creating a Dashboard, Reports, and Alerts from our Data Model, Part 4
- Creating a Dashboard, Reports, and Alerts from our Data Model, Part 5
- Creating a Dashboard, Reports, and Alerts from our Data Model, Part 6
- Course Summary
- Certification always plays vital role as it leads you towards a dedicated knowledge and skillsets.
- It provides you the ability to stand out of others.
- It gives you an edge during an interview by impressing the interviewer through your certification.
- DevOpsSchool helps you getting this certificate by making you worth to have it.
- DevOpsSchool gives you a completion certificate after successfully completion your training. it will be as a proof of your ability of knowledge and skills.
- The training will be given by industry recognized expert trainers who will make you an expert professional to hold this certificate.
By having an excellent journey with 8000+ participants from different countries we have got excellent reviews that helps us stand out of other institutes and being proud. We proudly can say we have helped so many individuals and working professionals to build their career. Here are some of the reviews that we have got from our participants who are happy by being a part of DevOpsSchool.
During this training you will get a real-time based project to work on, which will help you to implement your learnings and also it will boost your knowledge and skills. With important tools and platforms you will have real-world experience where we help you to visualize a real development environment, testing environment and production environments.
1. Will I get technical support after completion of training?
- Yes, Its free of cost for life time. We will give you can access of our Google drive where you can drop you query and our trainers will respond you back.
2. Why should I learn Datadog course online instead of offline?
- First this is the best option to keep you and your instructor safe in this dangerous pendamic. As well as the environment and benefits what you will get in offline classes same we will provide you in online classes. We will make your experience much better and comfortable than offline classes. That’s why we provide live and instructor-led online classes where you can interact your instructor to clear your doubts.
3. How long will it take to complete the course?
- It will take approx 20 Hrs to fully complete the course.
4. Will I get any placements after the training?
- Well we don’t provide any placements as of now but we can provide you an interview kit to help you out.
5. What are the pre-requisies to learn Splunk?
- There are no prerequisites for Splunk Program. As we are going to start from scratch, you can add yourself in this program to get the complete knowledge about Splunk. Even, if any aspirant is planning to enter the IT world or Splunk this course will help them to get all the job-ready skills.
6. Can a non technical person learn Datadog?
- Yes, but it will be very hard to learn because here the technical words and platforms will be used that he will be not aware of so in my recommendation you shouldn’t try but if still if you want to then you should be very concentrated and honest with you as you have to work hard.
7. Do you have online classes or offline classes?
- As of now online classes but he it is a group of people requirement then we can have discussion about offline classes.
8. Will I get the job after completing this course?
- Yes, you will be fully capable to perform any task given to you by your domain senior or manager. As you will be certified engineer who will have all the required skills and knowledge to perform any task.
9. Which kind of certification will DevOpsSchool provide?
- It’s a completion certificate. It will show that you have successfully completed the training and have the right skills and knowledge to perform the task assigned by your company.
10. Why learn Splunk?
- Splunk is widely implemented in the IT industry. With the emergence in big data, Splunk has also seen wide acceptance among the technology giants to store and process large volumes of data. This has led to a higher number of requirements for professionals expertize in Splunk in the job market. Splunk learning can help you take your career forward.
11. Who will be my trainer?
- As we have so many trainers its not possible to tell you quickly, as we have to go through their availability. But we can assure you you will get a best trainer as we have a group of best trainers who are very experienced and skillful trainers. They have 15+ iT working experience.
12. Can I get a demo session?
No we don’t provide any demo class but instead of that we can provide you a class recordings so you can decide.
13. Do we have classroom training?
Yes, Classroom training is available in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and Delhi location. Apart from these cities classroom session can be possible if the number of participants are 6 plus in that specific city.
14. How will I execute the Practicals?
All the Demo/Hands-on are to be executed by our trainers on DevOpsSchool’s AWS cloud. We will provide you the step-wise guide to set up the LAB which will be used for doing the hands-on exercises, assignments, etc. Participants can practice by setting up the instances in AWS FREE tier account or they can use Virtual Machines (VMs) for practicals.
15. What if I miss any class?
In case if you miss the class then there are two ways to get to know what topics has been covered, i.e 1st- We will share the class recordings, notes etc to you and 2nd – you can attend any other session under 3 months of time period.