To insert data into a database using command in local XAMPP, you can follow these steps:
- Start the XAMPP control panel and ensure that Apache and MySQL services are running.
2. Open your web browser and visit
http://localhost/phpmyadmin. This will open the phpMyAdmin interface.
3. Create a new database or Select the database where you want to insert the data from the left-hand side panel.
4. Open command prompt and changing directory like- C:\xampp\mysql\bin in your command prompt
5. Next write mysql -u root YourDatabaseName< C:\YourSqlFile.sql and press enter.
These are general steps, Ensure that your XAMPP server is running during these steps.