What is Selenium, Java, and How to learn Online?
Features of Selenium:
- Multi-Browser Compatibility.
- Multiple Language Support.
- Speed and Performance.
- Handling of Dynamic Web Elements.
- Easy to Identify and use web elements.
What is Java?
Java is a programming language and computing platform first released by Sun Microsystems in 1995.
It is a high-level, class-based, object-oriented programming language designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible.
Features of Java:
- Java is platform-independent
- Automatic Memory location
Prerequisites to learn Selenium and Java:
- Should have a basic understanding of Java or any other object-oriented programming language.
- Basic Knowledge of knowledge C#, Java, Perl, PHP, Python, and Ruby.
- Should have knowledge about source code management tools like GIT and SVN.
- Good knowledge of Selenium Webdriver for web testing.
How Long Does it Take to Learn Selenium and Java?
Typically, Selenium and Java training by DevOpsSchool will let you master the concepts in about 2 months if you dedicate 2 to 4 hours per week. The training takes place in such a way that you become proficient in almost all concepts of Selenium and Java, can easily add certification to your resume.
How to Learn Selenium and Java?
The first thing you should do before learning Selenium and Java is to ask yourself how you learn best.
Do you prefer online tutorials, or do you prefer online courses? Do you want to work on projects as part of a team, or are you comfortable learning at your own pace? By considering this question in advance, you will be able to better understand what kind of material you should be looking for.
If you are planning to learn Selenium and Java, go with DevOpsSchool institute. Will provide you with online and classroom training and certification course Programs by an expert. To get in-depth knowledge of Selenium and Java along with its various applications, check out our interactive, live-online training.
Here you can see the Agenda of the Selenium and Java Course:
This course covers the basics of Selenium and Java, their main features. You will develop a critical understanding of why Prometheus and Grafana are useful and how they can be combined with other web development frameworks.
However, if you want to find out more details, be sure to check out our Prometheus and Grafana course to learn more about this technology.