Source – https://www.analyticsinsight.net/
These artificial intelligence jobs can be your next big thing.
AI, the technology that is capable of raising eyebrows in the tech world, has a long way to go when it comes to developments. Organizations across industries are in the quest to utilize their power to gain a competitive edge and optimize their business processes. Hence, the demand for AI professionals across domains is evident.
If you are an AI engineer or an AI scientist looking for the next big project, here are the top AI jobs from across the world.
1. AI/ML – Senior Analyst, Market Intelligence
Location: Seattle, USA
Apple is looking for a market intelligence analyst to conduct primary and secondary research on the AI market. The ideal candidate will be able to synthesize recent market news with long-term trends in the market to provide continual guidance to Siri engineering and product leadership on the direction of the market and any major shift identified. The ideal candidate would have experience performing market intelligence for voice assistants.
- Find and manage a group of primary, secondary, and tertiary data sources to provide accurate and up-to-date market information to engineering and product leadership.
- Synthesize data into customer-focused, meaningful insights that drive improvements to the customer experience.
- Provide regular long-term market forecasts on the AI space, including potential technologies and companies of interest.
- Provide continual updates to engineering and product leadership on significant changes in the market.
- Conduct research and analysis for internal partner teams to improve the feature-level experience.
- 10+ years of experience with market analysis and forecasting.
- Bachelors in Economics, Finance, Engineering or equivalent.
- Demonstrated accuracy in forecasting medium-term market trends in technology.
- Experience in contextualizing short term news in a broader context for senior executives.
- Competence in selecting primary, secondary, and tertiary data sources for review and reporting.
- Deep understanding of underlying technologies that are used by competitors in the market.
- Demonstrated experience in delineating primary drivers of risk and variance in market forecasts.
2. Research Scientist, AI
Location: Seattle, USA
Facebook is seeking a Research Scientist to join Facebook AI Research (FAIR), a research organization focused on making significant progress in AI. Individuals in this role are expected to be recognized experts in identified research areas such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, computational statistics, and applied mathematics, particularly including areas such as deep learning, graphical models, reinforcement learning, computer perception, natural language processing, and data representation. The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in producing new science to understand intelligence and technology to make computers more intelligent.
- Lead research to advance the science and technology of intelligent machines.
- Lead research that enables learning the semantics of data (images, video, text, audio, speech and other modalities).
- Devise better data-driven models of human behavior.
- Work towards long-term ambitious research goals, while identifying intermediate milestones.
- Influence progress of relevant research communities by producing publications.
- Contribute research that can be applied to Facebook product development.
- Lead and collaborate on research projects within a globally based team.
- Experience holding a faculty, industry, or government researcher position.
- Ph.D. and publications in machine learning, AI, computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, data science, or related technical fields.
- Experience leading a team in solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches.
- Experience manipulating and analyzing data from different sources.
- Experience in theoretical and empirical research and for answering questions with research.
- Experience communicating research for public audiences of peers.
- Knowledge in a programming language.
- Must obtain work authorization in the country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment.
- 1+ year(s) of work experience in a university, industry, or government lab(s), in a role with primary emphasis on AI research.
- Experience driving original scholarship in collaboration with a team.
- First-author publications at peer-reviewed AI conferences (e.g. NIPS, CVPR, ICML, ICLR, ICCV, and ACL).
- Experience in developing and debugging in C/C++, Python, C# and/or Java.
3. AI Scientist
Company: Electronic Arts (EA)
Location: Seattle, USA
The EADP Data Group develops a new unified Big Data pipeline across all franchises at Electronic Arts. This platform will incorporate data collection, ingestion, processing, access and visualization all built on a modern, cloud-based tech stack with outstanding tools. The Data Group will provide the tools and platform, which powers the future of game development, marketing, sales, accounting and customer experience. EA is looking for developers who want to work on a large-scale distributed data system from the ground up for one of the most creative, creative companies in technology.
- Develop state-of-the-art algorithms and extract important insights from EA’s rich store of data to empower intelligent agents within the EA ecosystem.
- Create scalable solutions for problems in the gaming domain.
- Design and evaluate highly creative AI applications for content creation, NPC behavior, game balance evaluation, and recommendations.
- Work with the core development teams to deploy AI applications as part of production systems.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for enterprise-level management of AI applications.
- Research and implement novel AI approaches for new problems.
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science, or related fields (focus in AI or ML background).
- Experience having developed novel AI algorithms, and major journal and conference publication.
- Strong programming skills (object-oriented and functional paradigms).
- Experience with large-scale data and distributed systems – Experience with Apache Hadoop, Spark, and Tensorflow.
- 1+ years of experience with SQL and MPP databases.
4. Machine Learning Engineer, Content Platform
Location: London, England
- Work in a high-performance, autonomous team of engineers and collaborate with researchers, designers and product managers across Spotify.
- Build audio processing pipelines in Python and data pipelines in Java.
- Take operational responsibility for the services that are owned by your team.
- Design and run experiments at scale, and communicate their results and importance to key stakeholders.
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth by providing you challenging tasks to solve and the time needed to acquire new skills.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in computer science, machine learning, mathematics or related quantitative field, or extensive industry experience.
- Experience implementing and maintaining production machine learning systems at scale.
- Experience writing Python code and using Tensor Flow (or similar libraries such as PyTorch or Theano).
- Passionate about writing high-quality code.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
5. Data and AI Consultant
Location: Belfast, Ireland
- Be part of a thriving practice that is constantly looking for ways to improve the customers’ experience.
- Help translate business requirements into technology requirements for inclusion in contracts and/or statements of work.
- Craft both high-level and detailed design documents and implement innovative solutions using the most recent technologies.
- Optimize customer’s current data solutions and infrastructure.
- Implement a large data platform, business intelligence, advanced analytics and multi-tier type solutions.
- Take a leadership role on projects demonstrating experience handling projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes running multi-phase/multi-dimensional/multi-resource projects to conclusion while maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Continually learn and grow professionally.
- Mentor other consultants to share your knowledge and experience.
- 2+ years of SQL Server or advanced database or advanced analytics experience.
- 3+ years of technical expertise in an enterprise environment.
- Deep technical or architectural knowledge of at least 2 of the following areas preferred:
- Database administration (preferably with SQL, including Azure SQL) – performance tuning, troubleshooting, high availability / disaster recovery, security.
- Database development (preferably with SQL, including Azure SQL) – designing and building database solutions (tables / stored procedures / forms / queries / etc.).
- Business intelligence – combining knowledge of SSIS/SSAS/SSRS/Power BI technologies with a deep understanding of data structure / data models to design, develop, and tune BI solutions and reports.
- Advanced data analytics – designing and building solutions using technologies such as Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, HD Insights, SQL DWH, stream analytics, machine learning, R server.
- Big Data implementation – using Open Source and Non-SQL technologies such as Data bricks, Spark, Spark Streaming, Kafka, Storm, Zeppelin, Scala Software development, Hadoop Hive, Hadoop Map Reduce, Hadoop Clusters, Cosmos DB.
- B.S./B.A. or equivalent work experience combined with relevant industry experience in a consulting role.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally and work with diverse cultures and customers and be able to obtain a valid passport within 90 days of joining the team.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and local language if applicable. Ability to speak other languages is a plus.
- Ability to communicate with a variety of different audiences and strong presentation skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate technical communities.
- Ability to effectively recognize and adapt to change.
- Ability to quickly grasp customers’ business challenges and drive positive change.
6. Lead AI Scientist
Location: London, England
- Exploit the knowledge in BKG at finding innovative applications of AI during end-to-end automated software management.
- Advance its state of the art in using representation learning to create embeddings that power various machine learning applications.
- Explore ideas around incorporating context to build personalized recommendation algorithms for targeted customer suggestions.
- Exploring the use of reinforcement learning or similar continuous learning principles to evolve the BKG.
- Take ideas from concept (possibly in academic literature) to production.
- 6+ Years experience.
- 2+ years leading a team of at least 2-3 people.
- PhD in a scientific discipline with significant programming foundations such as Computer Science, Engineering, Physics among others.
- Proficient in programming in at least one high level programming language. Python experience preferable.
- At least 2 years of production experience in conceptualising, developing and productionising AI systems.
- Experience in building personalized recommender systems.
- Core understanding of representation learning.
- Core understanding of deep learning principles applied to structured and unstructured data.
- Experience in working within cross functional teams.
- Understanding product priorities and goals and aligning research, development and execution initiatives to such goals.
- Generating and testing hypotheses for future product features.
- Some background in knowledge graphs, optimization and reinforcement learning would be very beneficial.
7. Business Intelligence and Data Visualization
Company: Signal AI
Location: London, England
Signal AI is looking for a Business Intelligence & Data Visualization to work within its New Markets Delivery team. The team uses Signal’s data and technology to produce high-quality, fast turnaround reports and dynamic dashboards for its clients and public audiences. Signal AI is looking for someone excited by the idea of continuously working on new and varied projects. You will be working with a small, tightly-knit team producing reports and dashboards for a wide variety of audiences including clients, governments, journalists and Signal AI’s senior leadership. This role will give you the opportunity to explore many different facets of the business, including Delivery, Product and Data-Science, as well as gaining exposure to the Commercial side of the organization.
- Work independently and liaise directly with clients.
- Operate under high-pressure, returning work within very short time-frames.
- Demonstrate significant independent thinking, drawing insights from a wide variety of sources and data points, and then provide their own layer of analysis on top.
- Write fluently.
- Effectively use a wide number of research tools in order to find the right mix of opinion, fact and statistics for each brief or report.
- Consume a wide variety of sources from financial reports through to news or social media.
- Extract, process and interpret data sets and provide insightful commentary on items of interest.
- Directly brief senior figures both within and outside of Signal.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Strong research, analysis and summarization skills and an eye for interesting stories.
- Ability to produce work with tight deadlines.
- Experience working with 3rd parties.
- Experience scoping out requirements from its clients.
- You are proficient with the Office Suite (particularly Excel/Sheets).
- Experience working with APIs and building queries to extract data.
- Experience in working with BI tools such as Tableau and Power BI to create dynamic dashboards as well as generating ad hoc reports for New Markets.
- Experience querying APIs and confidence working with Python or similar.
- Experienced in dealing data quality issues and have a good understanding of end-to-end data flows.
- Comfortable creating functional and technical specifications and diagrams.
8. AI Engineer
Company: Elix Inc
Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Research the latest technology and papers.
- Model development using deep learning and machine learning.
- Consult and implement project reports for clients.
- Over 2 years of R&D experience using machine learning and deep learning.
- Over 4 years programming experience.
- Experience using and deep learning libraries such as PyTorch and TensorFlow.
- Ability to develop various deep learning models from scratch.
- Interests towards Deep Learning, Machine Learning and Computer Science.
- Ph.D or equivalent experience in computer science, mathematics, physics, or equivalent practical skills
9. Data Scientist (Deep Learning)
Location: Singapore, Singapore
- Conduct applied research and development in AI applications that involve computer vision, natural language processing, speech processing, and other related techniques.
- Work closely with other team members on implementing algorithms that power user focused products.
- Build and release models, and elevate customer experience and track impact over time.
- MSc or PhD in Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Computer Science or Applied Mathematics with at least 5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Excellent hands-on experience with popular ML frameworks such as PyTorch or Tensor Flow.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Experience with application development practices at scale.
10. Senior Researcher – DSP and AI
Company: Dolby Laboratories
Location: Sydney, Australia
Dolby Laboratories is looking for a researcher who will be a cornerstone member of the team, developing novel algorithms and integrating them into demonstration platforms for new ideas and experiences. The team has the responsibility and high visibility to create solutions that help devices work together in an orchestrated way – to help users hear and be heard. Work will extend into real-time audio processing, system design, efficient communication protocols, and full-stack audio. The challenge and advances in audio processing will focus on managing input and output audio across distributed, uncertain, asynchronous audio devices.
- Work with a research mindset that finds the right hypothesis and rejects/approves that through a set of experiments which thoroughly capture various aspects of that hypothesis.
- Having an “I’m willing to learn and make it work” attitude and work effectively with other team members to accomplish a task in a timely manner.
- Having the passion to constantly gain new skills and knowledge in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Research track record (e.g. Industrial training, taste of research, undergraduate thesis, PhD dissertation, Postdoctoral proposal). Dolby Laboratories wants to see a track record of raising and testing hypotheses that really move a field of technology forward.
- A tertiary qualification (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a related field with relevant industrial or academic experience as described below, specifically:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) and at least six years’ research work experience or
- Master’s Degree (or equivalent) and at least four years’ research work experience or
- PhD (or equivalent)
- Ability to implement an idea and prove a concept by writing a piece of robust code; proficiency in one or more of the following programming languages is required: Python, C, C++, MATLAB.
- Communicate hypotheses, background theory and experimental results clearly in meetings and written reports: Excellent English written and verbal communication in technology-specific applications is required.
- Work in a multi-functional team with constantly evolving tasks and changing priorities.
- Deep understanding and work experience in one or more of
- Audio DSP: Transforms, digital filtering, adaptive filtering
- Real-world audio: Systems involving real world microphones and speakers
- Audio AI: Deep learning algorithms and technologies and ML frameworks such as PyTorch.
- Acoustic human perception: exploration of how we perceive sound and acoustics
- Ability to use the ear as a measurement tool.
- Higher degree education, masters or PhD
All the above information is taken from credible sources. To know more about the benefits and to apply for the job, head to the company’s official website and look for the careers section.