TOP 7 EMERGING AI JOBS FOR TECH PROFESSIONALS
Source – https://www.analyticsinsight.net/
AI jobs are Growing in Demand. Know which one suits you the best-
Artificial intelligence is taking over the tech space. AI-powered systems and applications are dominating every aspect of our lives. Tech leaders are constantly innovating and implementing AI technologies in business operations to drive growth and enhance customer satisfaction. Owing to the rising demand for artificial intelligence technologies, the tech industry is demanding skilled professionals; who can manage the new techs and help the companies process their operations efficiently. AI jobs have taken a turn and, skilled candidates are flocking towards the tech industry.
- HIRING ALERT! HERE ARE THE HOTTEST AI JOBS ACROSS THE GLOBE
- TOP AI JOBS ON LINKEDIN TO APPLY IN 2021
- VACANCY POST ALERT: TOP LUCRATIVE AI JOBS AVAILABLE IN MAY 2021
Here are the top 7 AI jobs for individuals interested in pursuing AI careers.
1. Intelligence Designer: Intelligence Designers are AI professionals who decide, manage, and estimate the strategic choices of how, when, and where to develop AI technologies based on complex and large IT systems. An intelligence designer needs to see the bigger picture and localize all the intelligence to understand and curate a strategy for the correct procedure to develop AI systems.
2. Data Evangelist: The role of data evangelism will become crucial for the adoption and growth of AI solutions. Companies soon will invest heavily in data evangelist roles to focus specifically on working across the organizations to educate users about the available AI solutions, the importance of data-driven decision-making, and the different ways to smoothly change the traditional business workflows to take advantage of the emerging technologies.
3. Machine Learning Engineer: The role of a machine learning engineer is currently highly sought after because of the rise in demand for machine learning technologies and programs. This role is compatible with candidates who have a degree in data science. The ML engineer will have to be adept in the various programming languages, as well as in AI programming.
4. Research Scientist: In the AI industry, the role of a research scientist is crucial. A research scientist needs to have a deeper understanding of the multiple disciplines of AI, like computational statistics, machine learning, deep learning, applied mathematics, and other related fields. To get hired for this job, one needs to have extensive knowledge about NLP, graphical models, and reinforcement learning.
5. AI Interaction Designer: An AI interaction designer is responsible for making sure that anything that the AI agents say is responsible, sensible, and coherent to the problem at hand. In the IT industry, there will be a growing need for professionals who can make AI systems usable for the mass audience.
6. Data Curator: A data curator uses self-service data platforms to curate data for different analytical tasks, allocates computational resources for accelerating data analysis, adds semantic data to the data catalog to speed up the analysis of high-value datasets, and blend data sets.
7. Business Intelligence Developer: The primary goal of a business intelligence developer is to analyze complex datasets and identify business and market trends to boost business revenues. The BI developer will use cloud-based data platforms to design, model, and maintain complex datasets. The candidate needs to have experience in data mining, data warehouse design, SQL integration services, SQL queries, and other related fields.