Source – https://www.analyticsinsight.net/
popular designations of AI available in India in the year 2021.
Artificial intelligence is one of the most popular fields for job demands among the current tech-savvy generation. Along with its interesting prospects, it is also high paying. The following are the top posts in the AI field with high-paying salaries.
- LINKEDIN USES ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN THESE INCREDIBLE WAYS
- BE YOUR OWN BOSS & MAKE MONEY WITH ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
- SKILLS REQUIRED FOR A CAREER IN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN 2021?
Data scientists are in high demand now and the coming years are going to see more data scientists getting hired by top business companies. In keeping with this demand, data scientists can earn a base salary that is 36% higher than most professionals in the analytics industry. At entry-level, they may get 5 to 7 lakh per annum, which can turn to 21 to 25 lakh per annum.
- Apply for a Data scientist job at PayPal.
- Apply for a Data scientist job at Wipro.
Data engineers are responsible for finding trends in data sets and developing algorithms to help make raw data more useful to the enterprise. This IT role requires a significant set of technical skills, including a deep knowledge of SQL database design and multiple programming languages. The average salary of a data engineer is 8 lakhs per annum.
- Apply for the job of Data engineer at Visa.
- Apply for the job of Data engineer at TVS credit services.
AI scientists work with traditional machine learning techniques like natural language processing and neural networks to build models that power AI-based applications. The initial salary of AI scientists is about 8 lakhs per annum and it gradually increases with the seniority level.
- Apply for an AI scientist job at Wipro.
- Apply for an AI scientist job at Synapsica.
Algorithm engineers focus on the design, analysis, implementation, optimization, profiling, and experimental evaluation of computer algorithms, bridging the gap between algorithm theory and practical applications of algorithms in software engineering. The initial salaries of algorithm engineers are 8 to 9 lakhs per annum.
- Apply for the job of Algorithm engineer at KLA.
- Apply for the job of Algorithm engineer at Wysa.
Machine Learning Engineer
Machine learning engineer is responsible for creating programs and algorithms that enable machines to take actions without being directed. The initial salary of machine learning engineers is 7 to 8 lakhs per annum and it can go up to 20 lakhs per annum.
- Apply for the job of machine learning engineer at BYJU’s
- Apply for the job of machine learning engineer at TCS.
Machine Learning researchers
The role of a Machine learning researcher is concerned with the advancement of a specific or niche subject domain within machine learning. Their work tends to be very problem-focused and specific. They’re usually tasked with either finding a new method of addressing a problem or improving the performance and accuracy of previously devised solutions. The initial salary of a machine learning researcher is 4 to 5 lakhs per annum.
- Apply for the Machine Learning Researcher job at Fynd.
- Apply for the Machine Learning Researcher job at Cognitive Scales.